Monday, May 15, 2006

God ON god. Humping Version. Part One and Two

Intro: These are things I usually question about. You might have similar questions as me – Mavilin.

Part One.

Mavilin: Um, so God, how are you feeling today?
God: Well, I have many feelings at the same time.
Mavilin: Oh really? Like what kinds?
God: All kinds!
Mavilin: Yeah....like?
God: Well you see, I weep for all my brides that go through so so many battles; then, at the same time, I make love to all my brides who want to make love to me, and then at the same time, I laugh at all the funny things people do, and then, at the same time, I get jealous and so mad at the other gods, because as I said in my word "I am a jealous God"! And I have many more other emotions!
Mavilin: Interesting...it says, in your word, that "Ye (We) are gods" huh..
God: Yes. I believe so. Actually, I know so!
Mavilin: I also noticed that in your word, it says that we humans are made in the likeness of you. Is that true? It says it in Genisis 1:26.
God: Yes it is true. Everything in my word is true! I can't believe that you don't believe that. Well, actually I can believe that...tsk tsk.
Mavilin: ….You KNOW us....
God: Yes, very very well. More than you!
Mavilin: Indeed. Well, anyhow, so, if we are made like your image then we sure have emotions like you right?
God: Uhhh....Yes.
Mavilin: So! As you know what i'm going to say next, you know all of us humans with our human nature. Our selfish, proud, sensitive, and imperfect emotions that control us… and so, we are made like you, if not completely, like you…so you’ll have these emotions like us, is that right?
God: Well, you’re not completely like me. If you were then you’ll have my powers. And, about my emotions, I’ll wait until you get up here. It will be a big surprise for you.
Mavilin: Um…God, why won’t you tell me now.
God: Because I love you. And I want you to have a big surprise when you get up here. Don’t you just love surprises?
Mavilin: Depends what kinds…..
God: Ofcourse! This one you’ll be overwhelmed! Hee hee.
Mavilin: Oh GREAT!...you sound so sneaky.
God: Well, I have emotions like all of you do I not?
Mavilin: That’s so damn true.
God: Yes it is.
Mavilin: I’m surprised that you didn’t correct me from swearing…
God: Well, I don’t care if you swear or not. As long as it’s not bad and is not swearing about me.
Mavilin: I see…well okay then. “FUCK YOU DEVIL. FUCK YOU ALL YOU DEMONS THAT TORCHER ME EVERYDAY. FUCK YOU!!”
God: Hey, the devil’s laughing.
Mavilin: Why???
God: Because he’s one horny guy who likes to get “fucked”. Even when he masturbates to himself, as you said “Fuck you”.
Mavilin: OMG!
God: Thank you my bride.
Mavilin: Um…what?
God: You just said “Oh MY God”…
Mavilin: Oh, but I didn’t mean it THAT way…
God: I knew that.
Mavilin: Duh, well anyway, I gtg. Next time I want to talk about free will okay? If it’s fine for you.
God: No problems. As long as you keep loving me. Okay?
Mavilin: I’ll try…
God: Good…bye bye.
Mavilin: Byes. See you next time.
God: Yes, looking forward for our next talk.
Mavilin: Yeah, I hope so too. It was interesting. Bye!
God: Yeah, I love to talk like this to humans. See you around!
Mavilin: Yeah, bye!!
God: Bye!
Mavilin: ……….
God: Hahahahah you’re wondering when this “bye” thing is going to stop huh! HA!
God: …
God: ………………..!
God: Okay then, fine, Bye!
Mavilin: Bye. Now please, I gtg.
God: Okay, Bye.



Part Two.

Mavilin: Hey, God.
God: Hi, I really missed you.
Mavilin: Miss me? I though you were everywhere.
God: Yeah, but I miss talking to you.
Mailin: Okay, fine. Yeah, I want to talk about free will today.
God: Yes, okay, go right ahead.
Mavilin: Okay, you said that you gave us all free will, right, so that we can do whatever we want to do right? Anything.
God: That’s what the GN’s say.
Mavilin: And that we are NOT robots or slaves huh?
God: NO! NOT AT ALL!
Mavilin: Well, you see, you said that all things work together for good and that you never ever make a mistake and that nothing goes wrong with your plans. So! You know everything we are going to do and we DO things WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO…it’s not like we have FREE will to do what WE want to do. We are controlled by you.
God: NO! Did you read the WHOLE Verse yet?? Rom 8:28, it says that all things work together for good, to them that LOVE God, and to them who are CALLED according to his purpose.
Mavilin: Well, I’m sure you’re the almighty God that RULES everything, and that you have everything under control. So all things WILL work together for good..or, for YOUR good…
God: Indeed so.
Mavilin: Sooooooooo!!!! We’re like slaves working for you, for you to have PLEASURE! And for you to have such a wonderful time RULEING US ROBOTS!
God: WHAT??? MAVILIN! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Mavilin: You very well know what I’m talking about. After all, you’re the “All Knowing God”! RIGHT?
God: Um…RIGHT! I..mean..you’re WRONG! You’re NOT slaves just WORKING FOR MY PLEASURE!! I LOVE YOU!!
Mavilin: Yeah. DUH. You love me. You love me because I’m your sex slave. You were feeling bored alone up there in your little space so you MADE US!!!
God: NO!! THAT’S NOT TRUE! NO!! MAVILIN! I would NEVER do that!!
Mavilin: Yes you would, it even says it in your WORD!
God: Where??
Mavilin: Um..hello? Don’t you read your own BIBLE?? It says in Revelation 4:9-11. “And when those beasts give GLORY and HONOUR and THANKS to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and WORSHIP him that liveth forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, THOU ART WORTHY O LORD. TO RECEIVE GLORY AND HORNOR AND POWER: (now here it is…) FOR THOU HAST CREATED ALL THINGS, AND FOR THY PLEASURE THEY ARE AND WERE CREATED.
Mavilin: See???? This is why you created us! You were getting very horny and bored up there so you created us! And also you said that you had the same emotions as us HUMANs huh???? WELL YOU KNOW….human nature is selfish, sensitive, proud, and we all want to feel LOVED by someone. (It’s true…). EVERYBODY NEEDS LOVE! We all feel horny. We all want things for ourselves, and “caring” for other people is, in a way, helping ourselves. And people handling is fake. But of course, there still is true love in us, but right now…you SEE humans these days, only living for themselves. Killing one another, raping one another, and stealing from one another…LIEING to one another, and I’m sure you have THESE EMOTIONS TOO!
God: *Gasp*
Mavilin: Yes, human nature LOVES PRASIE! THEY LOVE to be loved by others. We even die trying to find true love. We love to rule others. It’s all human nature. Now, since you have all the human nature WE have - because you said that we are made like you in your word – I can understand why you made us, why we are here, why we get DAMNED if we don’t OBEY and WORSHIP you!!!! And WHY THE DEVIL DIDN’T LIKE YOU!!! HE rebelled against you. He wanted to be totally the opposite of you. He had EMOTIONS LIKE ALL OF US! He wanted to rule other’s too! Now he has all these demons under his feet. And MOST of the people on this planet earth are under his feet worshiping him! He also didn’t like worshiping you, God. You’re one selfish God, and that’s why they say that praising you, is the best thing to do, even better than prayer. Yes, If I was God, I would definitely love PRAISE better than prayer… it’s all human nature! I have read in many many books about people handling. They all say that praising others and complementing others and showing appreciation towards others is the best thing to do. We humans all love complements.
God: Uh uh…n..no..thats..NOT..TRUE!!
Mavilin: See! Don’t you just LOVE to LIE! Human nature! Or should I say “gods’ nature”!....
God: Y..y..you silly little..BRAT!
Mavilin: Oh don’t be such an emotional, sensitive person…you see! Now God is offended!!! Snicker.
God: Shut Up!
Mavilin: Hey hey, remember, I’m a god too and I have free will so you don’t tell me what to do.
God: Bye.
Mavilin: BYE bye...i’ll talk with you next time.
God: *Grunt* YES! And I’ll show you that all you talk about is LIES! I just need to think about it first!
Mavilin: Tsk… you need to “think about it”?? Gosh, I thought you were PERFECT so that it won’t even take one second for you to give me back an answer!
God: *Grunt*
Mavilin: Yeah, I got to go now too. It was nice debating with you…snicker. Bye!
God: *Grunt*
Mavilin: *Thinks* Heh, God is so emotional…and SLOW…


49 Comments:

Blogger MAVILIN said...

snicker.......see you all!...judge not the ye be not judged! usually "stupid".

6:02 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

heh...nice guess....but i wasn't ALWAYS....

6:33 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

how contemporary, i take it.

8:21 PM  
Blogger lil ninars said...

what are you linking to me for??
do I know you?
are you good looking?
is there any reason I should put up with your spam?

btw the name is nina.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Spam...lol.
You do get around!
I still don't know how you got on my list!
You are the Mav that IM-ed the other day right??

11:09 AM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

Hey humans! Um..well lil lady, first of all, i wasn't spamming on your blog. And yeah Alyx, that was me. What was i linking to you all for? for goodness sake! wait...i just said it. Oh dear..beacuse..wait, i just said it. Anyway, i want to live the law of love. GBY! ILY!

11:26 AM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

Oh and, i just started this blog like a few days ago. so i'm working on somethings rite now. i might be putting up songs, MTVs, and stuff of my owm sumtime.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... you've got issues... but so do most of the people in your religious cult

3:34 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

and who the heck are you? well ALL got issues..

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah dude, but you're making up a conversation with your imaginary friend... you look a bit too old to be doing stuff like that...

10:27 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

tell me, who are you??? do you know the Fam. anonymous?

10:54 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

AND anonymous...have you ever read the ORIGINAL book "God On God"? That guy who wrote that book is like in his 80s or something! I'm not jaoking, and you're one person that has issues too! Like all of us! And i don't want to offend you anonymous. GBY! (if you know what that means...)

-Mavilin

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mister, this stuff that you posted is in no way family related.i think after reading your blog my impression was that you're a really bored perverted guy that has some SERIOUSLY wrong ideas about the lord.
wtf!! this is god were talking about OK OK ! get the point!! you may think your funny and all but don't try to use the family's name in all that crap.
sicko!!! i'd watch my step if i were you


ps no point in putting my name cause you dont know me

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i know IT ISN"T FAMILY RELATED. I'm not that stupid. I have wrong ideas about the lord???? what About YOU???? do you think YOU have RIGHT ideas ABOUT THE LORD??? YEAH..WHAT THE FUCK!! This IS GOD we're talking about!!! OF COURSE !!! and duh....the original book GOD ON GOD..IS..talking about GOD!!!! and that 80 year old guy ISN"T GOD....and WHO SAYS THAT THAT 80 year OLD HUMAN, knows THE ANSWERS?? HUH? HUH?...YOU DON"T EITHER!!! yes, in a way i think i'm funny but in a way i think what i write is serious...IF YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY...

yes i know, you'll say i'm a SICKO...i know your belifs....you'll look down on anyone who rejects the lord...and GBY for doing that..such a family WAY!!!

-Mavilin

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, in a way i'm having personal issues against God...he's causing so much pain in my life, and don't say that its all "just to make you stronger"....i know it does make me "stronger"...no wait..it's called..getting colder and "turning into stone"...and how do YOU know that this world is just a test?? what kind of test is it?? we don't KNOW..

yes i do have pics of my face...but as i said, i won't be showing them now. I love you Mel.

-Mavilin

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, you seem like a fairly intelligent person but I think you should reconsider your views on the existence of a god. Just because you were raised in a religious sect doesn't mean you can't think for yourself and realize that the whole "god" thing is extremely improbable.
Anyone with half a brain who closely studies religious people, especially individual cults, will come to that conclusion.
There is no way the people in your group are the "chosen ones" as you guys have been taught. You're just another religious cult who believes that.

I don't know what God on God is, or who this 80 year old guy you keep refering to is.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

My dear Bob,

Gross gross gross
Disgusting, revolting, repulsive.
Blasphemy, sacrilige.
Stupid, idiotic.
Pointless, timewasting.
Sad more than anything.

Not just the posts you know, the comments too. Not just your comments you know, the others too.

Anyhow, you told me to tell you what was wrong, what I thought.

Did.

Still love you.

But it's still gross.

4:01 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

Mel, you do have a good point. By thinking negativly, it can really cloud our minds. But, you know, in some ways by thinking negativly, you'll find things that you've never known before. In a way it can be BAD or GOOD. We just dont' know. And..yeah..DAD thinks negativly towards the bad bad system...

BTW...becuz of my ****ed up life, i think negativly. And who fucks up my life?? It's not JUST me..cuz as i and the GNs said..everyone is responsible.

11:32 AM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

i didn't get your wittyness Mel about "mavilino".

thank you for showing everyone how your views are Alyx...(she's in the fam everyone)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

What do you want Mavilin?

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do i want joan? I want peace, real love, the truth, and for everyone to be honest and love each other.

Mel, you know, i said that Dad was very negative towards the system...why don't you tell Dad that too.

-Mavilin

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think you should bash someone for being negative. There are so many negative things in this world, and the only way to stop them is to point them out and do something about them. Dwelling only on the positive things is going to leave a hell of a lot of people in very negative situations to fend for themselves.

Jesus didn't say "Oh well one sheep is lost, but look I still have 99 YAY!". No, he went out and rescued that one lost sheep no matter what the cost.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh..i like that one about the flock. whats your add.

-Mav

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you talking to Mel? Didn't you read what I just wrote?

"Dwelling only on the positive things is going to leave a hell of a lot of people in very negative situations to fend for themselves."

Mav I emailed you. That's what you were asking right? If you use Yahoo Messenger I use that same address.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:09 AM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

MEL! you spammer! is it you and your flattery? hmm..who is flattering here?

11:04 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

who is that anonymous who loves my site??? i think he's gone a bit too positive.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MAKE ME PISSED OFF MAVILIN. I Never thought I'd see this coming from someone "In" the Family. If your life is so ****ed Up Here then get the **** Out and stop Mixing Satanic Crap with the Word. I Don't belive this. Its Obvious You have no Fear of God, And You Seem to Hate the way things are and How you were Brought up. So Instead of sitting here posting crap on the internet And Associating yourself with the Family, Confusing People and Making yourself look like a Deranged Fool With Crazy Interpretations Of the Word, Really....Why Dont you Leave? If Your Situation is Producing Results like you You are Probably better off Living Out of the Family, I mean it.

Sorry If I really Just "Misunderstand" what You are "trying" to say with your Posts.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no prob steve...you have your beliefs..if you don't want to believe in mine fine with me...

-Mav

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait.it was mel...man!..i mean..girl!


-Mav

8:03 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

are you in the family?

3:05 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

yes i am..not lying here..and i'm FD

6:51 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

oh. thanks!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a disgrace to the human race!!!........I'm not religious but I do respect all religions to a degree........and you are just blasphemous and disrespectful!!!.......please consider discontinuing blogging you are a menace to society and I'm very sorry to have ever chanced upon your blog and to all your faithful readers.......THIS BLOG IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

disgrace to the human race..hmm....like....ello...the human race doesn't deserve to be respected. maybe some good ppl deserve it for the good that they gave but....you know...

a waste of time??? DO YOU even know what time is for?? like hello...why are we here on earth? to "not" waste time?? how do you know if YOU're not wasting time dude!!!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha Diane... you shouldn't go off like that about stuff you clearly don't know very much about.

The real menaces to society are the brainwashed individuals like yourself, who can't think for themselves. You are narrow minded, and have a set point of view. You are unable to objectively consider anything outside of that. You are the one who should change.

5:46 AM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

Lord has a point

12:08 AM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

Lord Slash got the short temper right...and u know, for example: if someone did something negative to someone who you love, you would usually want revenge...and you would LIKE it if the person who did the negative thing got punished...yes...LIKE. In the bible God says: "Vengence is mine".......

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel... that didn't make any sense. What do a lawyer trying to make a living and a doper have in common? BTW there is a good reason why lawyers are made fun of. They attempt to get ruthless criminals out of jail, and put innocent people in jail. You shouldn't have used a lawyer analogy in that argument. Comparing yourself to one just made you look like more of a douche bag..
Also, there is no way you have ever been where I have... I'm willing to bet my life on it.
I'm not looking for attention, or an excuse not to be in a religious cult either.
Don't assume things about me... I never said I didn't want to hear your shit. Unlike you, I would like very much to hear everyone's side.

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Mel... just chill out and have fun with your life... debate is not your thing...

BTW I don't remember anyone asking who I was. I'll tell you in a few hours after I get off work. YEAH I GOT A JOB!!!

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is who I am: http://myspace.com/67806110

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't have a myspace page you can use this one to get complete access: azbyacb@yahoo.com Password: myspace1

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

".ur like a lil ant runnin around." Mel bad choice of words there.
Proverbs 6:6 " Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:"
and proverbs 30: 24-25 "24 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:
25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer"

I'm new to this site, but just because you do not understand someone doesn't mean you should bash them.
We do now know what that guy went through. He could have a reasonable excuse already. You have proven yourself to be immature by your posts.
I am in the family but just because I am in the family and do believe in it, doesn't mean we are right on every aspect.
"To error is human"
and to Anonymous. Please try not to get bitter, as you said to Mel "LOL!!! Mel... just chill out and have fun with your life." I don't really care that you don't like the family but you don't have to preach against it.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't like the family* sorry.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I do. I have to stand up for what I believe in. I'm not going to sit idly by while people's lives are being ruined.

I like it when people argue with what I have to say, because it presents another point of view that can be looked at. Then you can decide which one is right.

So that's what I'm doing.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And by the way, if you read my myspace page you'd see that I'm not really in the position to just have fun with my life.

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao, i cant believe you posted this mav..
some of you peeps need to calm just a bit, it may not be everyone's style of entertainment, nor will some people get the general point, and fair enough, but no need to be all feisty, cursing and bringing down the house.. good lord, have some composure.

decently entertaining mav, but u know my style..

8:33 PM  
Blogger MAVILIN said...

Yeah I know your style, and i like it.. heh. These are old postes...we got pretty intense then. Lol. Still, some times i'll get...well..you know MY style...but not as much as before. Cheers man.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home